Monday, January 9, 2012

Kevin

Yo, I'm Kevin.  I am 7 years old and as you can see, I am older than Audrey but younger than Kara. My favorite color is turquoise and my favorite food is vanilla ice-cream. My hobbies are playing video games and playing football.  I like to tease around but in a nice way. On this blog I will be posting about the very hard things that are tricky and the things that I read plus sports and other boy things.                               

P. S. I am taller than Kara but she is two years older than me.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh you are lucky one to be "right in the middle" of your siblings! Hope you have lots of fun there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two boys and they are great! They love to create and make cool things too. Enjoy!

    BusyKidsHappyMom.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kevin! My daughter is 7 years old too. What a fun blog you guys have! :-)

    ReplyDelete